SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DRIVEN AND AMBITIOUS INDIVIDUAL TO START UP OUR SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM, FULL TIME. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PASSIONATE ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING AND FASHION, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HAVE A GOOD BUSINESS MINDSET. HAVING A POPULAR BLOG, INSTAGRAM OR SOME OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE IS A BIG PLUS, BUT IT’S NOT NECESSARY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND WHO IS AT THE BEGINNING PHASE OF THEIR CAREER. AS PERSON, YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE INITIATIVE. YOU ARE ALSO CREATIVE AND OPEN TO LEARNING NEW THINGS. WE ALSO LOOK FOR SOMEONE THAT IS TRUSTWORTHY, SOCIAL AND THAT HAS A “NETWORKING ATTITUDE”. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS A CLEAN, VISUAL AESTHETIC THAT LINES UP WITH OUR BRAND. A REQUIREMENT OF OURS IS THAT YOU HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH AND SWEDISH BOTH IN VERBAL AND WRITTEN FORM, AND IF YOU SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGES IT’S A BIG PLUS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN IDEAS TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF OUR YOUNG BRAND. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS WILLING TO LEARN AND IS A SELF-STARTER! THE POSITION REQUIRES FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE TO BE BASED IN STOCKHOLM/KÖPING, FULL TIME. SALARY NEGOTIABLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL LINN@SWEDISHSTOCKINGS.COM WITH YOUR RESUME AND THE FOLLOWING:
- LINK US YOUR INSTAGRAM OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE.
- TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- TELL US WHY YOU’D LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND HOW YOU WOULD FIT IN AS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER.
THAT’S IT! WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
SWEDISH STOCKINGS INTERNSHIP
We are looking for interns for passionate and talented interns to join our team and help us our in our busy studio in Stockholm. The roles are multi-faceted and will involve being trained in all aspects of our sustainable fashion start-up. We are growing fast and this is a great opportunity to be part of our early team, right alongside our founders Linn and Nadja.
We are the world’s first sustainable hosiery company, whose mission is to change and influence the entire hosiery industry by showing others you can still produce sustainably without sacrificing great quality or design. If you are passionate about sustainability within fashion and want to learn about running a fast-paced fashion start up, give us a shot!
We currently have two types of roles we are looking to fill
(1) CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION INTERN
- maintaining our customer service channels on email, facebook, instagram, linkedin
- establishing and maintaining relationships with our ambassadors and international media
- wearing our products and working on instagram stories
- helping with campaigns and campaign copies
- helping with our code of conduct
- various other tasks that may be needed
(2) CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES INTERN
We also encourage you to bring your own ideas to support the growth of our young brand. The ideal candidate is willing to learn and is a self-starter! The position requires for the ideal candidate to be based in Stockholm, minimum 32 hours per week, with a minimum 3 month commitment. Please note the position is unpaid. If you are interested please email email@example.com with your resume and the following:
- When are you interested to intern with us?
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- Tell us why you’d like to join our team and what do you see yourself doing?
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you.